1. Why do you write humor?
Because I like to make others laugh and I want to get even with my family.
2. When did you first start writing humor?
When my husband accused me of using his mustache scissors to trim
the dog’s asshole.
3. What do you do when you are not writing?
I have a day job where I teach reluctant high school students
science and critical thinking. And I go fishing.
4. Why haven’t you written a humor book?
I am. It just happens that it has had a long gestational period (longer than nine
4. Why do you live in Florida?
Because I enjoy walking around in a puddle of sweat.
5. How do you stay cool?
I try not to read the newspaper.
6. Doesn’t the word “Barmy” mean yeast froth?
Where’s the Monostat?
7. How do I contact you?
Carrier pigeon. Seriously though, you can email but don’t count on a response.
I don’t always answer promptly. Oh, one more thing, if you do write, be nice!